East Bay Manufacturers in Bristol RI is looking for a Machining Manufacturing Engineer . Compensation to commensurate with experience and we offer a competitive benefits package options after completion of a 30-day probationary period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and improving processes within the company.
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing processes by utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Comply with, support, and develop procedures and work instructions to maintain company ISO 9001:2015 certifications and compliance
- Develop and maintain sequence of operations to produce parts in conformance with product drawings and customer specifications
- Develop and maintain documentation to include CNC programs and operational drawings in order to provide operators with information to complete operation(s)
- Mentor and train employees and new hires
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience of use with E2 system a plus.
- Bachelor of Science, Manufacturing Engineering preferred
- Advanced knowledge CAD software; specifically Solidworks
- Lean 6 Sigma methodologies preferred
- Minimum of 2 years machining experience