EBM continues to thrive and expand! To serve our manufacturing clients around the world with quality contract manufacturing services, we need an extraordinary Administrative Assistant to support our sales manager.
The right person for this job is a quality and reliable team player who is detail-oriented, efficient, and enjoys the benefits of a positive and inclusive team. In our collaborative office environment, a person with excellent administrative skills will excel, amplify our success, build strong relationships, and be greatly appreciated!
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, if you…
– Are you a professional with great enthusiasm, poise and friendliness?
– Are detail-oriented, flexible and dedicated
– Have proven administrative office skills, organization and are good with numbers
– Enjoy a spirited team that respects and appreciates your help
Talents & Skills…
– Confident and courteous customer service
– Polite and friendly enthusiasm
– Poised and courteous communication
– Highly organized, detailed and accurate
– Superior administrative execution (using Excel, Word, internet research, email)
– Good math skills
– Experience preferred
Our awesome close-knit team greatly appreciates a job well done and looks forward to your arrival!
Send us your resume and start feeling great about what you do.
Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, paid holidays, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, Hourly Rate $14 to $16
Apply in person Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm.
400 Franklin St. Bristol RI 02809
– High school or equivalent (Required)