We are expanding and now have a new opening in our Logistics Department for a Logistics Associate.
• Unload and unpack shipments of products.
• Inspect shipments for damage and correct quantities.
• Report damages or shortages to the appropriate person.
• Prepare and organize received stock for inventory.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
• Review orders before delivery, and load items safely and efficiently.
• Utilize appropriate technology to efficiently manage the delivery process, including handheld technology.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic math and organization skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to problem solve independently and troubleshoot as required.
• Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds or more, and work on feet for long hours.
• Understanding of safety protocols and requirements.
• Be adaptable within a fast-paced, changing work environment.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Relevant experience preferred, but not required.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Michelle Vitorino, firstname.lastname@example.org. Benefits include health, dental, paid time off, and holidays. Day shift, 7—3:30; full time. Compensation to commensurate with experience.