EBM is looking to fill a manufacturing intern position for curricular credit.
Intern will work with management as a mentor to learn about manufacturing processes and marketing.
- Log in & out of computer system (to learn time management)
- Develop media profiles for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn; content to be presented to management for social media bi-weekly for approval
- Learn about manufacturing processes and compliance certifications
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites
- Monitor a company’s online reputation
- Develop and distribute marketing and sales materials
- Research and map sales and marketing opportunities
- Assist in all phases of manufacturing if needed
- Add and update stock products to our website and to SEO
- Research industry stats and develop inter-company relations
- Attend conventions, conferences and trade shows
- Works with in-house staff or subcontractors to help develop any advertising, promotions, social media and public relations activities necessary
- Act as a company liaison
High school students with an interest in manufacturing or marketing are welcome to apply.