Since the 1960s, East Bay Manufacturers, Inc., has continued its legacy of providing world-class manufacturing and distributor services. We are a family-owned company located in Bristol, R.I., that is committed to the investment in the best technology, equipment, and personnel available to exceed our customers’ requirements. Integrity, performance, and quality are the cornerstones of the way we do business.
We are looking for talented, driven CNC Machinists to join our growing team!
• Review process sheets for jobs scheduled through the department.
• Set-up, operate, and monitor CNC lathes and mill machines.
• Interact with shop supervisor to select and research tools for job.
• Generate purchase requisitions for shop supplies as needed.
• Perform periodic spot inspections.
• Review process sheets when job is complete, markup the process sheet, to reflect the method of manufacturer and the proper cycle times, as approved by engineer.
• Keep program files current and orderly, so they can easily be retrieved and sent to the machines as required.
• Work toward productivity improvement on all jobs.
• Work with the head supervisor and production control, to make recommendations regarding best work centers, and sequencing of jobs, to optimize workflow throughout the department.
• Create new programs, and edit existing programs as needed, notifying head supervisor and engineers in the process.
• 2 years of machining experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Cam Software.
• Proficient with micrometers, calipers, depth and height gauges, and other measuring tools.
• Able to communicate professionally with machinists, supervisors, and managers.
• Strong command of the English language.
• High school diploma or GED.
Interested candidates should contact Michelle Vitorino, firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 401-254-2960, and reference this posting. Benefits include health, dental, paid time off, and holidays. Day shift, 7—3:30; full time or part time. Compensation to commensurate with experience.