East Bay Manufacturers in Bristol RI is looking for full time, day shift Assembly Technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with production manager to produce custom mixers.
- Perform assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Six months experience, but will train the right candidate. Must be at least 18 years old and have either a GED or high school diploma.
Day shift, 7 – 3:30, full time. Compensation between $15 and $18 per hour. Our competitive benefits package includes paid time off, holidays, dental, health, opportunities for growth.
Interested candidates should contact Michelle Vitorino, email@example.com; or call 401-254-2960.