Join our team as an Admin/Marketing Assistant! We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, plus growth opportunities!
• Manage administrators’ schedules, to include appointments, meetings, calls, etc.
• Answer emails and phone calls in a professional manner.
• Keep detailed meeting notes.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations for clients, as needed.
• Provide recommendations according to client needs or preferences.
• Solicit reviews from clients and vendors.
• Maintain an active social media presence with our social media pages.
• Assist with the creation of itineraries and other travel documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as customer service skills.
• Data entry experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Publisher.
• Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Two years’ working experience with social media marketing preferred.
• Associates Degree in a related field required.
• Portuguese speaking a plus, but not required.
Interested candidates should email a resume to Michelle Vitorino, firstname.lastname@example.org. Benefits include health, dental, paid time off, and holidays. Day shift, 7:30—4; full time. Compensation to commensurate with experience.